Sardar WSF fertilizers are 100% water soluble. N, P, and K are important nutrients among the sixteen elements essential for crop development and growth. Water Soluble NPKs are rapid acting, highly effective, and incredibly beneficial for enhancing the production and quality of all field and cash crops.
Under the umbrella of the “Sardar” brand, GSFC has the following combination of Grades of water soluble fertilizers that are put in different packs depending on the application by farmers.
- 19-19-19 (19 All)
- 17-44-00 (Urea Phosphate)
- 13-0-45 (Potassium Nitrate)
- 0-52-34 (Mono Potassium Phosphate)
- 0-0-50 (Sulphate of Potash)
- 12-61-0 (Mono Ammonium Phosphate)
- Calcium Nitrate
Sardar WSF 19-19-19
N: 19%, P: 19% K: 19%
Available in: 1 kg., 5 kg. and 25 kg.
- It aids in the maintenance of NPK nutritional balance in the plant and makes them readily and quickly accessible.
- It may be used with any herbicide for foliar spraying as well as for fertilization.
- Fruits, flowers, vegetables, grains, pulses, cotton, cane, and tea are all recommended crops. It may be used at any stage of crop development.
Sardar WSF 17-44-0
N: 17%, P: 44%
Available In: 5 Kg., 25 kg.
- Gives impressive increase in yield & quality
- Application: Fertigation, Base Fertilizer
- Improves the quality of alkaline irrigation water and aids in the unclogging of Micro Irrigation System drippers.
- Cotton, carrot, potato, onion, garlic, tropical and citrus trees are all recommended crops.
Sardar WSF 13-0-45
N: 13% K: 45%
Available In: 1 kg., 5 kg., 25 kg.
- Nitrogen in Nitrate form is completely accessible to plants.
- Increases nutritional absorption of potassium, calcium, and magnesium
- Application: Fertigation & Foliar Spray
- Grapes, Banana, Cotton, Pomegranate, Tomato, Onion, Sugarcane, Ginger, Turmeric, Watermelon are recommended crops.
Sardar WSF 0-52-34
P: 52% K: 34%
Available In: 1 kg., 5 kg., 25 kg.
- Improves fruit size, luster, consistent color and flavor of fruit, and yield, as well as resilience to harsh weather and pests.
- For maximum effects, apply during the early stages of plant growth (pre and post bloom) and in alkaline soils.
- Application: Foliar Spraying and Fertigation
- Tomato, sugar beet, onion, potato, groundnut, legumes, fruits, flowers, and commercial crops are recommended.
Sardar WSF 12-61-0
N: 12% P: 61%
Available Packing: 1 kg., 5 kg., 25 kg.
- Improves up-take of other nutrients
- Recommended before flowering
- Ideal for use in the early phases of crop development.
- Foliar spray, drip irrigation, hydroponics, low throw sprinklers, center pivots, and spray units are all examples of applications.
Ca: 18.5%, N: 15.5%
Available in: 5 kg., 10 kg. & 25 kg.
- Water soluble calcium and nitrogen in nitrate form.
- Improves marketable produce quality and shelf life.
- Suitable for foliar or drip irrigation.
- Basal or at time of first application.
What is an example of soluble fertilizer?
Ammonium nitrate, mono-ammonium phosphate, di-ammonium phosphate, mono-potassium phosphate, tri-potassium phosphate, potassium nitrate, potassium chloride, sodium nitrate, urea, urea phosphate, and others are examples of appropriate chemicals.
What is the best soluble fertilizer?
Here are three excellent water-soluble organic fertilizers to experiment with in your garden:
- All-Purpose Natural Plant Food from Miracle-Gro Performance Organics.
- Espoma Organic Indoor Houseplant Food.
- Plant Magic All-Purpose Organic Plant Food.
What type of fertilizer dissolves in water?
Water-soluble fertilizer, often known as liquid fertilizer, is available in both crystal and liquid forms that may be dissolved in water. The most prevalent organic liquid fertilizers are fish emulsion and compost tea.
What are soluble and insoluble fertilizer?
Fertilizer that is insoluble. It is a soluble fertilizer if your fertilizer must be diluted before use. Otherwise, it is unsolvable. Soluble fertilizers must be diluted with water before being applied to soil, and the precise dilution rate is critical for efficient operation.