Create An Outdoor Oasis Through Landscaping
Make your yard into an outdoor piece of art. Find local reliable contractors to accomplish anything on Angi, from new grounds to renovations and upkeep.
How to Find the Right Lawn Care Service Company for You
- Word of mouth: Talk to your neighbors about their experiences with lawn care companies. You may either learn from their errors or locate a fantastic firm.
- Check reviews: Reviews should be taken with a grain of salt at times, but customer service may frequently shine out via reviews to differentiate between firms.
- Check company websites: Some websites explicitly define their programs and price, but others conceal cost by requiring you to sign up for a free quotation.
- Make sure their licensed and insured
- Check for accreditations and awards
Types of Lawn Care Services
Lawn care company may provide both package and a la carte services. Companies often provide pest treatment, tree, shrub, and mowing services. The sort of service differs per firm, therefore it’s critical to visit a company’s website to examine their comprehensive offering.
How to Prepare for Lawn Care Services
Clean up your yard and remove any possible obstructions, such as toys, to prepare for lawn care service.
Make sure you have clear expectations for the lawn care provider and that the personnel is aware of them before they come.
The Forbes Advisor editorial team evaluated data on over 20 firms to develop the top lawn care service companies ranking, with each company’s grade calculated by considering a range of parameters, including:
- Customer rating (20%)
- State availability (15%)
- Number of services available (20%)
- Free cost estimate (15%)
- Guarantee of work (15%)
- Has licenses or accredidation (10%)
- Awards (5%)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the best lawn treatment?
The finest lawn treatment is the one that best fits your yard and requirements. This might include using pesticide-free or organic items. If you have substantial weed covering, this may influence your choice to choose a business that specializes in weed elimination. Find a firm that can deliver the service you need the most.
What do most lawn care companies charge?
The cost of lawn care services varies depending on the size of your home and the services required. Packages may cost a few hundred dollars each year, although individual services can cost anywhere from $100 to $600 , depending upon what you need.
What services do most lawn care companies provide?
• Lawn mowing
• Weed control
• Pest control
• Tree trimming
• Organic or natural treatments
• Lawn and tree disease
• Mosquito and bug control
Forbes Home provides information only for educational reasons. The items and services we evaluate may not be suitable for your specific needs.
Forbes Home follows stringent editorial integrity guidelines. To the best of our knowledge, all material is correct as of the date posted, albeit certain deals may have expired. The views stated are solely those of the author and have not been supplied, authorized, or otherwise sponsored by our partners.